GB Tile Of Florida Inc. has been servicing the South Florida region with the best services in Tile installation since 2000.
When you hire our services you can be certain that you will be hiring professionals who pay high attention to detail at affordable prices. Our references will simply will dazzle you.
Here are the common problems that when you hire non-experienced professionals you will encounter:
- We've seen work from other installers that didn't care about the floor preparation. For houses less than 25 years old, there's a chance for cracks to appear. During the floor preparation, it's critical that proper measures are taken. For example, special filler material must be used to guard against crack propagation from the concrete base slab. You can count on us to to always make sure that cracks will not appear some time later.
- Hollow tiles. Tiles that were not properly installed. Our 15+ years of experience will guarantee that it will not happen.
- No bumps. We are very strict when flattening floors and walls.
- You may take your time to select a good color of the grout/tiles. If, at the time before the installation you change your mind, don't worry, you may another one. You may even test a few grout colors before we initiate installation.
- When steps are being built by GB Tile Of Florida, all effort will be applied to prevent exposed sharp edges. All surfaces will be as smooth as possible.
- Other installers will leave big gaps between tiles and finished parts (baseboards, kitchen cabinets, cuts around ceiling, metal threshold by sliding doors...) and will fill it with grout. That is ugly. Our team of professional installers will not accept that. Cuts are performed with ultimate precision, leaving very small gaps to be filled with grout, giving a nice look.
Years of Experience